Wanted: Badass Part Time Social Media Manager
Title: Social Media Manager
Reports to: CEO
At Small Fox we do BIG work in a creative, collaborative and cohesive way. We believe in doing more with less and that social media shouldn't be packaged in a neat and tidy box. We avoid "corporate talk" and gimmicks and thrive off of new ideas and getting a bit spicy. Okay, a lot spicy 🔥🔥🔥. We work smarter and harder and have an above-average amount of fun while we're at it 💃.
We are looking for a badass Social Media Manager who can enhance our clients' brands and build strong online communities through their social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Brand development
- Identifying target customers
- Identifying goals and KPIs
- Creative strategy
- Promotion strategy
- Engagement strategy
- Conversion strategy
- Measuring and analyzing ROI
- Facebook ad placement and management
- Content gathering and creation
- Content scheduling
- Community management
We're Gonna Get Along Great If...
- You have an eye for design
- You're accountable and trustworthy
- You're thoughtful and mindful
- You're proactive
- You're specific and direct in communication
- You're creative
- Collaboration gets you really excited
- You actually read Instagram captions and get really jazzed when they're bomb
- 2+ Years Experience
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is required
- Mastery of Social Media Platforms and Tools including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Sprout Social, HootSuite, Canva
- Social Media Copywriting
Schedule + Location
9-5 sucks and we refuse to do things that suck. 15-20 hours a week is expected from you, with opportunity for more. As long as all deadlines are met, work when it works for you. Exceptions may include specific call, meeting, and/or shoot times.
We are based in Denver, CO but work with clients and collaborators in all time zones. We don't have an office and likely never will. We believe in finding the best person for the job, regardless of location.